Monday, August 4, 2008

Greg's New Job


I know it has been a really long time since I last posted. Since my sister-in-law is the one who has inspired me to update my blog, this one's for you, Meka. Though only a short one to start because I have to get ready for work!

Greg finished his studies at BYU on June 19th. After a whirlwind trip to Florida, (updates and pictures from that to come), he started work with Stock Building Supply in their Management Training program on June 25th, working in Salt Lake City with a newly acquired subsidiary, Architectural Building Supply. So far, he is loving it. There's a lot to do and even more to learn. His assignment with ABS will last one year, after which they will place him somewhere throughout the U. S. He works ten-hour days and takes the bus to and from Salt Lake, so it makes for a very long day for him. Thanks for working so hard for me, honey! If you want to see more information on the company, check out www.absdoors.com and www.stockbuildingsupply.com. (That's mostly for my mom, but anyone else is welcome to browse as well.)

5 comments:

Duane and Meka said...

Hey! I can't wait to see your pictures from your Florida trip. What city do your parents live in? It's nice to see you blogging again. Tell Greg we said congratulations on graduating.

Lacey.costner said...

Thank you for the yummy dinner Andrea~~~Check out our blog
laceycostner.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I'm excited to hear more updates on your life instead of hearing them through the grapevine. I can't believe Greg has such long days with his commute. I think I would die.

Erich and Katie said...

Yay for the bloging world! I hope you are feeling better!!!!

shiloh said...

Tell Greg congrats on the new job. We hope you guys are doing well!
-Shiloh and Thomas